Delivery & Returns
We have teamed up with DPD Local to give you the best delivery service:
- We aim to deliver anywhere in the UK within three to five working days
- A personalised text message or email will be sent to advise you of the date and time of your delivery
- DPD will then send you a one-hour delivery slot on the morning of your delivery
- You will also be able to access a suite of in-flight options to rearrange your delivery to suit your specific needs
- You can track the progress of your delivery on a live map as your driver makes their way to drop off your order
- To receive your one-hour delivery timeslot and access the in-flight options please share your mobile number or email address at the checkout
European orders are sent by European Standard Delivery:
- Once dispatched you can expect to receive your order within 4-7 days
- The shipping cost is calculated at checkout
Rest of World Deliveries
Rest of world orders are sent by Standard Delivery:
- Once dispatched you can expect to receive your order within 7-10 days
- Shipping cost are calculated at checkout
- All duties and tarrifs are charged once the parcel reaches the country of its destination
- These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
- Policies vary from country to country, so you might like to check your local customs office for more information
- Chester Barrie cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
If for any reason you want to return an item you have purchased from Chester Barrie (as advised in out Terms & Conditions policy) you should send it within 14 days of delivery:
- We will refund the full price that you purchased the goods at as long as the items are in their original condition, have not been worn or are not damaged in anyway
- We would like the original packaging to be returned with the items
Returning your items is straight forward. To return your parcel, simply:
- Include the return label enclosed in the parcel into your package
- When you’re ready to return the item, visit https://www.dpdlocal.co.uk/apps/shopfinder/index.jsp and enter your postcode to find your nearest DPD Pickup shop
- Add the label on the outside of your parcel and take it to your chosen Pickup shop, the parcel will be collected the following day and returned to us
- Once the parcel has been received at our warehouse, we aim to reimburse you within 5-7 working days
We can also accept returns at our Savile Row flagship store but refunds will be processed by original tender in our head office.
European orders are liable for the shipping cost of your own returns:
Customers returning items from the rest of Europe are liable for the shipping costs:
- Please send via an insurable, traceable method, and please retain all your shipping documentation.
- Refund will only be made once the return is back in our possession.
Rest of World Returns
If you should choose to return your Chester Barrie purchase, you must first contact email@example.com or call us on (+44) 0207 734 4577.
If you have any concerns or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+44) 0207 734 4577
In the event you are unable to find the returns slip, please send items back to the following address:
Chester Barrie Returns - Torque Logistics
Torque Standbridge Lane
Kettlethorpe, Wakefield, WF2 7YY